Nipsco Home Solutions - No longer live at this location

I received a letter on Account # 2348512 Commencement Date 11/08/2017 for 1401 Olivia Cir, South Bend, INDIANA 46614

PLEASE CONTACT THE NEW OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY AS OF JUNE 23, 2017 EWALD KREID

1401 OLIVIA CIRCLE

SOUTH BEND, IN 4614

TITLE WORK WAS PERFORMED BY METROPOLITAN TITLE. PHONE NUMBER 574-271-2450. METROPOLITAN TITLE 4100 EDISON LAKE PARKWAY,STE 120.MISHAWAKA, INDIANA 46545

TAX ID FOR PROPERTY 018-7215-7865

PARCEL NUMBER 71-09-19-377-007-000-026 I NO LONGER LIVE THERE AND SOLD MY HOME OVER A YEAR AGO. PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS ACCOUNT. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD PLEASE ADVISE ME IF YOU THAT YOU HAVE CORRECTED THESE RECORDS.

IF YOU NEDD ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY PLEASE E-MAIL ME. THE OWNER WAS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND MAY NEVER TRANSFER PAPERWORK CORRECTLY

CRAIG KAPSON

KAPSONC@GMAIL.COM

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 29.

Nipsco Home Solutions - Told me to call back another day...

Additional Fees

Called NIPSCO Home Solutions because the AC unit has a relay not closing... Pivotal told me to call back another day after midnight.

I told them no, I am not reporting this service call another day. You could tell the woman was flustered who was representing Pivotal. She said there are no service technicians in my area so go ahead and get it fixed and send us the bill. I refused to do that also.

*** company that has no intentions on honoring the warranty they are selling. Sub-standard to the old NIPSCO ESP that actually worked.

Can't believe NIPSCO does it customers with some bogus contractor maintenance scam. Nicor was involved in the Chesterton Coffee Creek land scandal in the early 2000's.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Nipsco Home Solutions Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27.